Customers are always asking me what I have for breakfast as I cannot have eggs, dairy, gluten, soy, corn, peanuts, and a host of regular morning foods. There are many of you who cannot tolerate certain foods as well and are looking for a quick meal that is also diet friendly.
Here are a couple of options and you can omit or included as you see fit.
One I do:
- 1 scoop Now Pea Protein, toffee vanilla or chocolate
- 8 oz. water or coconut milk (unsweetened, of course)
- ½ c. organic blueberries or strawberries
- 2 heaping TBSP. flax seed, organic and ground
- 1 scoop L-glutamine powder, free form, for intestinal integrity
- 7 drops Biosil for skin, nails and hair (yes, vanity plays a part)
Throw all into a blender, a bullet or pulverize with a wand. Drink and enjoy.
Full till lunch, fibre for health and the others for well, you know…..
- I organic banana
- 1 c. organic blueberries
- 2 TBSP. org. chia seeds
- 2 TBSP raw, local unpasteurized honey
- 1 TBSP bee pollen
- 1 c. organic coconut milk
- 1 c. org. kale or spinach
- 1 scoop vegan plant protein
Place all ingredients in a blender or Blendtec and blend till smooth. Enjoy!
This one is a little sweeter and not as thick. I use the refrigerated, fresh coconut milk in my smoothies not the canned, but that would do just as well.