Egg, soy, dairy, gluten free and absolutely marvelous!
- ½ cup soy free Vegenaise
- 1-2 cloves garlic to taste
- 1 tsp. organic Dijon mustard
- ¼ lemon, juice freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp. organic nutritional yeast
- 2-4 anchovy fillets, mashed with fork (omit if vegan)
Freshly ground pepper to suit
Freshly torn organic romaine leaves, washed and dried
Squeeze garlic cloves in garlic press or chop finely and mix with rest of above ingredients. Let sit for a couple of minutes for flavours to blend, then add to the romaine lettuce. You can add croutons, bacon or any variety of protein for a complete meal.