Taken from Henry’s Tempeh
- 1 Pkg. Henry’s tempeh
- 1/4C. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2TBSP. White vinegar or org. white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP. Apple cider vinegar
- ¾ tsp garlic powder or
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ tsp. onion powder or 1/4C onion finely chopped
- ½ tsp. oregano or 1/4C finely minced fresh oregano
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp. cayenne powder
- 2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 TBSP. lemon juice
- 1 TBSP. lime juice
Cut tempeh into thin strips and marinade for 2-12 hours and fry in coconut oil or in olein* oil.
Olein Oil a at as well as the above spices listed above are all available at Orchard Health Foods.