Low Cholesterol, vegan and under 45min from pot to plate!
- 3/4 package Jack Style Wedge
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cremini mushrooms
- 1 bag (500 g) organic frozen cut green beans
- 1 can French’s fried onions
- Chop mushrooms into coarse chunks
- Saute chopped mushrooms in skillet until glazed with coconut oil.
- Add coconut milk and Daiya Jack Style Block to skillet.
- Heat to low boil to melt Daiya. Mix until it is all melted and mixed in.
- Place green beans into casserole dish.
- Cover with mushroom cheese sauce.
- Cover casserole with fried onions.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 mins.