Twice Baked Nona Potatoes
- Clean potatoes, cover with some oil and place onto cookie sheet into oven heated at 400’C
- Once softened (45-60 minutes), remove the potatoes, carefully cut in half lengthwise and allow to cool
- Reduce oven to 350’C
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to touch, scoop out the centres and place into a bowl – leaving about 1/4″ layer in the skins
- Coat the insides of the scooped out skins with BBQ sauce
- Mix NONA Carbonara-Style sauce into the bowl of scooped potatoes and mash until creamy & incorporated.
- Place the mashed potatoes back into the skins. Cover + Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Top with warmed Cheesy-Style sauce, coconut bacon, green onions and whatever toppings you chose!
Recipe found at http://www.nonavegan.com